Peugeot Automobiles

วันเสาร์ที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

My Reflection

"International Trade + English Language"

Have a good time of studying this course; ENG 380 is a course that combines International Trade and English Language, so I like the business very much and I had been studied many courses of business. ENG 380 is a good course and good option for me. I’m glad to study this course because I get several know ledges such as analysis information market of product, marking blog that’s new thing for me and it’s necessary to must learn it.

“New Experience” & “New Marketer” ‼

My new experience is making blog. It’s a wonderful that I don’t have knowledge about blog (ha…haha!). This is a good thing for learning in high-technology world.
I love blog and my successful make my blog.

New marketer: I became a marketer because this course studied information make of product to analysis information and take to post on our blog. It’s a good studying because we learned and practice seriously. It looked that I’m one of their business (Peugeot Automobile). In the future, I may be a businesswoman, and you?

Thank You my teacher very much, that taught us in this course. Aj.Gob is a good teacher which taught and explained easy understanding. She’s a friendly with her students when I have some assignment problems, so I can consult and get the suggestions to her everytimes.

"Thank You Aj.Gob and I impress very much to study this course."

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น