Peugeot Automobiles

วันอังคารที่ 13 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Rationale : Why this brand?



The best brand for me

The diving vehicle is my dream that I wait for a long time. The diving is a wonderful thing and special thing for me. Normally, I am interested and like the vehicles. Therefore, Peugeot automobile is a number one brand in my mind. The vehicle is a friend for me, so I choose Peugeot automobile that’s my friend. Although, he doesn’t have life as same me but he can take me safety into road ways that I want. I choose him because he has a special unique car by himself. He has designed identity that has style design, luxurious, modern, and high-class. Finally, Peugeot is a vehicle that I love, my best car, I choose him to be friendship on the road ways.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น